About our curriculum:
This curriculum contains 8 course bundles covering a variety of subjects. Each course bundle has two courses (except the Research & Development course); the first is a self-paced online course, and the second is a facilitated session with an instructor over Zoom. The first course is a pre-requisite for the second and must be completed before you will be able to choose a date for the facilitated session.
You can learn more about the courses Mitacs offers on our website: Training Courses | Mitacs
Accessing the Courses:
If you don’t have an EDGE account yet, please make sure you create one by following the steps below:
- Link to create an account: Edge Registration (mitacs.ca)
- Click on “Create an account” and enter your information.
- You will receive an email confirming your account creation from “email@example.com”. If you haven’t, please check your spam folder.
- Click on the “Confirm my account” button in the email.
- Under the “Get started” page, choose “General Learner”.
- On the next page, fill out the required information.
- Under the “Do you have a cohort code” field, please type IBET-MITACS
- Under the “Current Mitacs Program Affiliation” field, choose “None” if you are not a Mitacs program participant. If you are, please choose the correct program.
- Once on your dashboard, click on the “Catalog” tab to see the list of courses that are available.
- For future access to your account, please use this link: https://edge.mitacs.ca.
If you have any questions, please contact the Mitacs Training team at firstname.lastname@example.org.